Vivo Dead Sea Minerals

May 01, 2011
review #235243

I was in Las Vegas in the fancy Ceasers Palace mall where I was approached by a man working at a stand selling DSC Dead Sea Mineral products.He did a demonstration and the product actually seemed to make a difference.

He told me that they were having a promo special for a $400 kit that has that included 3 products and proceeded to show me on his iphone what it "supposedly" regularly costs over $1,000. I bought into this scam hook line and sinker.

When I got back home I did ome reserach and found that this is a big fat scamaroo.Please do not be the next sucker to fall for this deal!!!!!!

9747655
Had an experience with Vivo?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
Ceil

Sep 08 Germantown, Wisconsin

My daughter and I had this at Mayfair mall in Milwaukee but we went to lunch and found them cheap on the internet and bought them on amazon. I like the product but I would not pay the other price

monica

Jun 26 Rancho Cucamonga, California

Oh my!!!! This is so wrong.I was walking at the victoria Gardens today and got stopped to get a demo about this product.He started off with $200 then dropped it to $100 ended at $49.00. I thought I got a good deal.I looked it up and seen the same product in amazon for $8 something. I'm pissed! YES at VICTORIA GARDENS don't get fooled.

Jun 13

Like everyone else here, I was approached at a mall, given a demonstration and sold on the facial peel. After I told the guy it looked great but I could not afford it because I just got laid off. He took pity on me and lowered the price to $45. I felt like I got a good price till I saw it for $8.24 on amazon! Needless to say I am pissed!
This happened yesterday, I an on going back today and returning it. If they won't refund my $, he better give me some free products !!
B E W A R E !!!!!
I can't believe I was ripped off like that even after I told him I lost my job!
It was only $45 but still! My heart really goes out to you people that got scammed for hundreds or even a thousand dollars!
To the mall owners know that these kiosks are ripping people off? How is this ok???

Apr 09

Tried some of the product that my daughter paid a lot for. It put slivers or splinters in my cheeks. I finally got them out. The stuff gelled up and you couldn't use it. It was like a jelly ball. She paid over $200.00 dollars for it and we had to throw it away. Don't be tricked!!

reta

Mar 25

Hi every body,
I used to have big problems with dead sea products, but am getting in better shape now. Here's a good site I found that really helped. It gave me great methods,and showed me what I was doing wrong before...there's even lots of free articles on the site...http://deadseaproductstore.com

buys to much stuff

Jan 11

hate to add more aggravation, but I bought mine all for $9 each...

Jolia

Dec 06, 2013

How does Dead Sea products Help My Skin?Does it works for everyone?Does it worth the price? Is It the same products with ( http://deadseaproductstore.com )?
please send me more details a bout dead sea products.
Regards.
Jolia?

mimi

Nov 18, 2013

the exact same thing happen to me in a New Brunswick Canada mall. I was with Biotherm for 13 years and very satsfied but this guy was so convincing and you know the rest...just like that woman in Las vagas.Pure scam and worth not even a penny!

scammed

Nov 17, 2013 Council Bluffs, Iowa

same sort of setup in the mall at council bliffs, ia. the guy presented a sheet showing how expensive it was..175$+ for each of the creams. I only had 100 on me so he pulls me aside and says before his partner gets back, hes gonna cut me a deal on the ones he cant sell with ripped packages, gets me one cream, and enough samples to equal out to the secondary crème, and even tosses in a couple of the soap bars. tells me I cant tell people the deal he gave me, he even charged the taxes on it, but pocketed the money. he never had change on him, and said since it was such a good deal, I shouldn't worry abou the other 3 dollars and change. I asked him why he added taxes, and he still had the balls to say "oh that tax is because of Obama."

peekaboo

Nov 16, 2013

I, too ,believe I have been scammed, I should have done the same thing... do my own research. I spent more than I should. I will not be buying their stuff from them again. I have been ripped off and feel like ***! No wonder I didn't feel good after I got home after spending that much money into it! :sigh :(
Lesson learned! : :upset I am very very upset by how people can be like that. :sigh It breaks my heart, but at the same time.. I am pissed now that I know how much they really do cost!

Nov 13, 2013

I was also approached mad trying to not be rude I let him do his presentation. I ended up getting suckered into the manicure kit which started out at 75$ and ended up at 25$. He then tried to sell me some sort of exfoliant for my face which was 35$ - ultimately I said no but it worked pretty amazing and I'd love to try it !

Debbie

Nov 03, 2013

Was approached in Las Vegas also and they wanted about 175 for peel, day moisture and night cream, said I would think about it and he made a comment and I stated that he did. It know me and if I said I would think about it I would, he then went down to 29.95 for peel and handed me a while bunch of day cream and of course I bought...love the product..Got home and ordered from amazon and it cost me 39.95 for peel, day moisture and night cream and an eye serum also, peel only 8.50..when first introduced to this stuff my cousin had gone to Las Vegas and bought some for about 175 and used on me so I already knew what it was....and loved it but was not paying that price for it, 29.95 , good deal from whTbhe was asking and a hand ful of moisture....but Amazon, great deal, went to some other web sites and they are wanting any where from 29.95 to 65 for peel depending on who you go through......they know if your at Las Vegas you must have money, right, I did but was not going to be scammed....love the product though , sales man real pushy but hey trying to make a buck, :p

One pissed of consumer

Oct 18, 2013

All I have to say, was it a *** non american S.O.B? Yes!
I found the very same product on amazon for 19 bucks. I spent $ 177.55
Yes I got scamed didnt realize it till I came home a did my research also I even tired
Retuning it they would not return my money back. Talk about scaming people and making off with there money. Now my bank is involved. They wont get away with this! And for people who say oh its just 177 dollers NO! I worked my *** off and sweat the crack of my *** for it, they will not make off with that money. Lesson learned this is the first and last time this will ever *** happen to me, sorry about inapropriate language but this is infuriating to me! :(

Pissed off Mom

Oct 13, 2013 Norwalk, Connecticut

Call your credit card company and report that you have been scammed. It is a terrible thing to do to people. B

Samara

Aug 22, 2013 New York City, New York

I was also approached by a guy at my mall in Long Island he gave me the demonstration and I really liked the product and he told me it costs 145$ I told him I couldn't afford that at the moment and started walking away and he called me back over and brought me to his computer and pulled up a website that said the regular cost of the product is 145$ but he changed the number and wrote in 25$ and said not to tell anyone and that I was getting such a great deal.

MayC

Jun 29, 2013 Houston, Texas

I bought three items from a Dead Sea products kiosk in Waikiki all three for $85 and they work amazingly well my skin looks and feels healthier. The facial peeling is amazing as well as the exfoliating sea salt and mud soap. I was fortunate to have bought the real deal there are many that sell imitations.

shirl

Oct 05, 2013

I bought 4 items plus mud soap and I love all of the items I paid
160.00 in Waikiki in April and I love the soap

Mar 10, 2013 Los Angeles, California

Lol i was in a shopping mall in Cali today and was dragged to he demo counter. He told me two products for $79. What a great deal he says. When i tell him i cant he goes to his computer to 'see what he can do' and offered to give them both to me for $49. I still said no. Then he says the owner is on 'vacation' he'll to both for $29. I still said no and when i did he snached the items from my hand. Rude. In my opinion if its not worth $79 then its not worth $29. Not to me tion my hands were dry 30 min later. Fail

Pj

Feb 20, 2013 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Same thing just happened to me the past week in Vegas. When I told them I couldn't afford $400 face cream the condescending young sales woman actually said "awww. I feel bad for you"

1-20 of 34 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Vivo.
Filing a new complaint about
×